Terms of Membership
Energise Fitness shall be operated as a propriety club owned by British American Tobacco and administered by 3d Leisure or by another nominated person. The owner shall solely determine the facilities of the club; any amendment or replacement shall be at the owner’s discretion.
It is the aim of Energise Fitness to provide a pleasurable part of your leisure time. To that end we have put together, some simple “terms of membership” which we hope will ensure all members are able to enjoy the club safely and without being inconvenienced.
We welcome all members’ comments and suggestions.
- Members will require their security card to access the club on each visit and should use it to register the visit on the membership system.
- Entry will be refused to anybody under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn in the club. In the gymnasium and sports hall outdoor shoes must not be worn.
- No animals are permitted in the club, other than guide dogs.
- The club reserves the right to close facilities without prior notice should the need Whenever possible advanced warning will be given.
- Security cards will only be authorised for access once you have completed an induction.
- The club reserves the right to terminate your membership with reason given.
Health & Safety
- Prior to using the gymnasium, a Personal Health Statement must be read and signed.
- Glass and crockery are not permitted anywhere in the club.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the club.
- Children are not allowed to use the gymnasium or sports hall at any time.
- The club management reserves the right to reject any application for membership without giving a reason.
- The club fees and tariffs shall be determined by the club and may be altered at any Members will be notified in advance of any changes.
- The club reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member without notice in the event of a member committing a serious breach of the clubs terms of membership.
- All members who wish to cancel their membership must do so in writing giving 30 days’ notice.
- Lockers should only be used for storage of personal belongings.
- Gym lockers can only be used for up to 3 hours during visits, lockers will auto unlock after 3 hours.
- Property is stored at the owner’s risk and the club will accept no liability for loss or damage.
- Lockers will be cleared every 24 hours and all items removed.
- The club reserves the right to dispose of any items not claimed within 4 weeks.
- The club reserves the right to amend these terms at its absolute Notification of changes will be displayed on the notice board.
- All members will pay a subscription beginning when the member is accepted for membership and shall be payable by monthly payments which will be debited from the members bank account by monthly direct debit.
- All members agree to pay the appropriate membership fee. Please note that the continuance of monthly payments to 3d Leisure will constitute the renewal at the prevailing rate in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Membership is for Gym membership with complimentary use of classes and sports hall which can be altered or removed at any time without impact to membership fees.
- Members may cancel their membership giving no less than 30 days’ notice in writing to the Club Manager.
3d Leisure Data Protection Act
- We take the privacy of our members seriously. This statement explains the ways in which we use your personal If you have any queries with regard to our processing please contact us on.
- We collect personal information from you through the membership form and your use of our facilities. The information we collect may relate to your physical health or condition.
- We use your personal information for the purpose of providing and personalising our membership services and providing you with information about products and services offered by us or our business partners and third parties.